Britney Spears Sometimes

You tell me youre in love with me. Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me.


Pin On Britney Spears

It was released as the second single of the album on April 30 1999.

Britney spears sometimes. Sometimes Britney Spears song Background. Sometimes Official Music Video By Britney Spears Released Jan 8 2004. I want to believe in everything that you say.

Jive 0550142 Jive 70550143. Sometimes var den andra singeln från den amerikanska sångerskan Britney Spears debutalbumBaby One More Time. Britney Spears - Sometimes Official HD Video by BritneySpearsVEVO.

Create and get 5 IQ. But if you really want me move slow. But every time you come too close I move away.

Den skrevs av svenska Jörgen Elofsson. Sometimes is a song recorded by Britney Spears for her debut studio albumBaby One More Time. This is an early version of the song from the very first copies of the.

Recorded from MTV Idol Addeddate 2020-12-02 172118 Identifier britney-spears-sometimes Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 164. A 22-second sample of the songs chorus where Spears sings over a bubblegum pop production. Topics MTV MTV Idol.

Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Elofsson himself Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records. Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me. Its not that I dont wanna stay.

Intro G D Em C D Verse 1 G D You tell me youre in love with me Am C D Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me G D Its not that I dont wanna stay Am C D But every time you come too close I move away Pre-chorus C D G I wanna believe in everything that you say GF Em EmD Cause it sounds so good C G But if. HttpsBritneySpearslnktolistenYDSubscribe to the official Britney Spears YouTube channel. Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears taken from her debut studio album Baby One More Time 1999.

Its not that I dont want to stay. You tell me youre in love with me. Vocals Britney Spears Acoustic Guitar Dan Petty Producer Recorded By Mixed By Programmed By Keyboards Bass Drums Electric Guitar Eric Foster White.

Sometimes CD Maxi Jive Jive. Baby One More Time 1999. Sometimes is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her debut studio album.

But every time you come too close I move away. Sometimes by Britney SpearsListen to Britney Spears. Before recording her debut album Spears had originally envisioned it in the style of Sheryl Crow music.

Sometimes was the second single from Britneys debut album Baby One More Time. The story behind Britney Spears Sometimes Now let us return to the song mentioned earlier In January 1998 all Cheirons songwriters and producers except for Denniz PoP went on a two-week working trip to Florida. Cause it sounds so good.

Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records.


Pin On Sometimes Video Set


Pin On 1999


Pin Em Britney Spears Music Video


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Music Videos Live


Pin On Music


Pin On My Style


Pin On All Things Style


Pin On Britney Spears


Britney Spears 1999 January June Panosundaki Pin


Pin On Music Videos


Pin On Britney Spears 2


Pin On Meus Videos


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Photos


Pin On Britney


Pin On Miss Spears


Pin On Album Covers


Pin On Sometimes Video